Founded in 1953, the Mallinckrodt Foundation supports early stage biomedical investigators who conduct research that has the potential to advance the understanding, diagnosis or treatment of disease. As a 2021 grantee, Rivera-Chávez will receive $60,000 per year for three years.
- The Rivera-Chávez lab Awarded Mallinckrodt Foundation Grant!
- Brooke Johnson selected for the McNair Scholars Program!
- CBS 8 – vaccinations Latinos (Dr. Rivera-Chávez interviewed)
- Local Biologist Pushes Importance of Vaccines in Underserved Communities (Dr. Rivera-Chávez is interviewed)
- LA Times – Explaining why the COVID-19 vaccines were not rushed (Dr. Rivera-Chávez is interviewed)